Competition: Show Us Your Best Morphing Animation!
It’s time for a new animation challenge! This time we want to see whether you can make a Morph (or another character of your choice) ‘morph’ or transform into something else! This technique transforms a blob of plasticine into a figure, using some clever trickery that will really impress your audience. Once you’ve taken a look at Steve Edge’s tutorial below and perfected your morphing skills you can enter our latest competition to win a special Morph goodie bag!
Here’s Steve showing you how it’s done…
Now it’s your turn to make your character morph (or transform) into another shape!
As usual, our standard conditions apply:
- Once you’ve decided on what you’re going to make, it’s time to start animating! You can download a free trial of the Animate It! software from our website and take a look at lots of animation tutorials to get you started.
- Your film must be no longer than 1 minute – keep it short and sweet!
- Once you’ve finished your film, upload your video to YouTube (if you’re under 13 years old get a grown-up to help you with this)
- Post a link to your animation in the comments section below! Our competition closes at 5pm (BST)t on Monday, 13th October
- The competition is open to people under the age of 18 only (sorry grown-ups!)
- The entries will be judged by an Aardman expert and the winning animation will win a Morph goodie bag!