Competition: Can you fit 20 people in a box and still lift it?
Listen up, animation fans! We have an exciting new animation challenge for you this month, with a copy of Aardman’s Cracking Animation book and Make Your Own Morph kit up for grabs!
We’ve just released a new tutorial showing you how to trick your viewers into thinking you have squeezed 20 people in the same box! Take a look at the video below!
We’d like to see your version of this animation trick – you could make an animation in exactly the same way as the tutorial, or get creative and try different objects, settings and characters. You could get your friends, pets and parents involved, or you could even try mixing clay characters with real people – it’s up to you! Get your thinking caps on and good luck!
- Once you’ve decided on what you’re going to make, it’s time to start animating! You can download a free trial of the Animate It! software from our website and take a look at lots of animation tutorials to get you started.
- Your film must be no longer than 1 minute – keep it short and sweet!
- Once you’ve finished your film, upload your video to YouTube (if you’re under 13 years old get a grown-up to help you with this)
- Post a link to your animation in the comments section below! Our competition closes at 12pm GMT on Friday, 1st November ***Deadline extended***
- The entries will be judged by an Aardman expert and the winning animation will win a Cracking Animation book, plus a Make Your Own Morph kit!